This buyer’s guide will cover the topic of push lawn mowers in detail. It will contain information on which are some of the best push lawn mowers, their features, their pros and cons as well as every other detail that may be necessary for you to make an informed choice.
This guide will also contain the features you should consider when looking to buy a push lawn mower for lawn care so that you have the best push lawn mower tool at your disposal.
What Are The Different Types Of Lawn Mowers?
There are quite a few different types of lawn mowers available. However, you will be the best judge of the type of lawn mower you would like to buy based on your needs and requirements.
Given below is a list of the different types of lawn mowers available and information on what sets each of them apart from the other.
1. Cylinder – Cylinder lawn mowers come with cylindrical blades that rotate in a vertical direction at the front of the lawn mower. It cuts grass against a fixed blade that lies at the bottom.
They usually have multiple blades – a minimum of three or more. A cylindrical lawn mower is usually best suited for flat lawns where you would want to keep the grass short and well-manicured. These can either be push-powered, electrical or petrol powered.
2. Rotary – A rotary lawn mower has a single blade that rotates in a horizontal direction under the mower, similar to the propellers of a plane.
These are the most versatile type of mowers and can cope with almost all types of grass. They are a better variant than cylindrical mowers and have the ability to cut longer and rougher grass.
This type of mower is usually powered by electric, battery or by petrol engine.
3. Hover – A hover lawn mower hovers above the ground which is why it becomes easier to push around and to adept moving all the uneven surfaces.
This is considered a good choice for those having an unusual-shaped lawn and is a comparatively cheaper option to the others.
However, it is to be kept in mind that this type of a mower isn’t suitable for larger lawns and gardens as they are typically powered electrically and utilize rotary blades.
What Are The Different Power Options For A Lawn Mower?
A lawn mower has different power options on which it runs. Details of each are given below:
1. Electric lawn mowers – The most commonly used lawn mowers run on electricity. It is usually considered the best choice for those having small or medium sized lawns and gardens.
Electrical mowers are usually smaller in size and cost less. They are also easy to store making them the preferred buy. However, remember to check the length of the cable to ensure that it lets you mow right up to the end of your garden.
2. Cordless lawn mowers – A cordless lawn mower is usually battery powered and is completely hassle-free. This lawn mower will provide you with all the benefits of an electric lawn mower, but you will not have to worry about the hassle of having a cord.
However, cordless lawn mowers are usually more expensive than the regular electric models – mainly because of the battery.
Most modern batteries are made of lithium ion and they tend to be lighter and also last much longer than the traditional nickel-cadmium models, although they are typically more costly.
3. Petrol lawn mowers – A petrol powered lawn mower is usually considered the best choice for those having large gardens and lawns where using a main cable would be unsuitable as well as inconvenient.
These lawn mowers are a little expensive in comparison to the others but they are much faster and powerful in cutting than the others. Also, it is comparatively easier to maneuver around large objects.
However, one flaw a petrol lawn mower has is it requires servicing from time to time and you will have to keep a check on its performance and also top-up the oil.
4. Push lawn mowers – A push lawn mower is usually a small cylinder lawn mower. You can simply use it by pushing it around using your muscle power.
This type of lawn mower is best suited for small gardens and doesn’t require the use of electricity nor does it produce any kind of noise or unnecessary emissions.
However, for people having large gardens or gardens with a slope or for those who might face some difficulty in pushing around a mower this is not an option they should think of considering.
Factors To Look For When Buying A Push Lawn Mower
A push lawn mower is not like a regular electric or petrol lawn mower, which is why you must keep in mind certain key factors when looking to buy one.
Factors to consider when buying a push lawn mower, are as follows:
The most preferred and common type of push lawn mower would be either of the following – the gas-powered one, the electric one, or the manual reel one.
Most people usually prefer opting for the gas-powered one because it is more convenient and powerful. Although its negatives include excess noise and it is not environmentally friendly.
The electric one is either with a cord or cordless and is comparatively much less noisy and also has lower emission rates and is equally reliable like the gas-powered one.
However, it does require charging from time to time and also has a limited run time. The manual reel on the other hand requires an extra bit of effort, but is the best-suited option when looking at small yards.
2. Push vs Self Propelled
The push lawn mower is the more standard one and requires an extra level of effort especially if your lawn is uneven or is in a hilly area.
In such cases a self-propelled manual is comparatively easier to use. A single-speed self-propelled lawn mower usually moves at a single pace which can range anywhere between 1 to 3 MPH, whereas a variable speed lawn mower can be operated at different paces, depending upon your preference and requirement.
3. The Cutting Deck
Grass clippings are expelled in three ways – by side discharge, with the help of bags, or through mulching. Mowers which have side discharge expulsion send the grass clippings back onto the grass which is quite convenient – no doubt, but tends to be extremely messy.
The models which expel into bags are a better option, but then emptying those bags can be quite a daunting task.
The mulching models usually cut the grass clippings into small pieces and then spit them back onto the grass. There are certain models which are multifunctional too.
The push lawn mower that you choose to buy should always match up to the requirements of your lawn. Since there isn’t much to do except push the mower around make sure that it is smooth and does the exact work you are expecting of it.
You’ll be pushing the mower all around so it is absolutely necessary that the mower isn’t uncomfortable to maneuver and use. Remember to check its height and durability.
6. Grass Box
When mowing your lawn it is usually advised that you collect all the grass clippings instead of leaving them clumsily on the lawn.
Usually most lawn mowers collect all the grass clippings inside a box at the back of the mower. This not only lessens the workload, but is also a better alternative than those mowers which throw around the clippings on the lawn only for you to rake them later.
For lawns which are medium or large opt for a grass box which can hold a high-capacity. This is helpful and useful because it lessens the number of times you need to stop mowing in order to get rid of the waste and empty the box.
7. Mulch Mowers
For those looking to get a little more from their lawn mowers you can opt for lawn mowers which manage to chop up the grass clippings into very fine shards and pieces and pushes them back into the lawn as mulch.
This type of lawn mower is usually referred to as a recycling mower. The mulch which is thrown back onto the grass acts as a source of nutrients for the lawn.
The fine shredding of the grass helps the clippings to easily break down and does it quickly too so that it doesn’t manage to smother the rest of the grass.
A mulching mower is usually more expensive, but it is considered a good choice especially if you do not have a place to dispose off the grass clippings.
8. The Cutting Width
The cutting width of a lawn mower refers to the width of the stripe of the lawn mower and how wide that stripe can cut.
A mower which has a larger cutting width usually reduces the amount of time spent on mowing your lawn. A small handy guide based on lawn sizes is given below:
- A small lawn usually has a 300mm cutting width
- A medium lawn usually has a 350 to 400mm cutting width
- A large lawn usually has a 400mm plus cutting width
1. Cutting Height – The cutting height of a lawn mower refers to the height of the grass when it is being cut by you. Most lawn mowers usually have an adjustable cutting height whereby you simply have to move the blades up and down.
This helps to ensure that you get to dictate the height of the grass and decide if you wish to leave it longer during the autumn season or during dry periods. The cutting height usually ranges from 20mm to 60mm.
2. Rear Roller – If you wish to get a striped lawn finish similar to the kind you see in football fields then you will require a lawn mower that has a rear roller.
Keep in mind that the heavier your mower and your roller is the longer the strips will last. The rear roller also lets you mow right up to the very edge of the lawn/garden.
3. Mowing Edges – In case you have lots of lawn edges then it would be better to look for a model that has the ability to cut right up to the very edges. Generally cylindrical blades or those versions which have a rear roller are considered suitable and better for this.
Any lawn mower which has inset front wheels or comes with a grass collection comb is also considered ideal for mowing edges and ensures that you don’t need to go back to the mowed grass with a strimmer.
9. Robot Lawn Mowers
Robot lawn mowers are fast gaining acceptance as they are becoming extremely common nowadays. This technology is slowly improving and getting better with time and it has worked itself up to the extent that they can now easily recognize obstacles on lawn edges.
Also, they are quite affordable but it wouldn’t be right to call them cheap – just yet.
A robot lawn mower is ideal for someone who hates to mow their lawn. There are certain setup requirements whereby you will have to lay a perimeter wire.
After that you can simply relax as the mower does its job and goes on to cut your grass. There are certain robot lawn mowers which can also ‘self park’ themselves into a charging station after it completes mowing the grass.
Now that we have all the factors which are to be considered when looking to buy the best push lawn mower, let us look at some of the most sought after and preferred lawn mowers that are currently being sold in the market.
Top 16 Best Push Lawn Mowers 2021
1. American Lawn Mower Company 1204-14 14-inch 4-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower
The American Lawn Mower Company’s 14-inch 4-blade push reel lawn mower comes in the colour red and has 5 variants – the 14-inch corded, the 14-inch 4-blade, 14-inch 5-blade, 16-inch 5 blade and 18-inch 5-blade.
Its 14-inch polymer cutting wheels have a 4- blade ball bearing reel as well as 8.5-inch composite wheels.
It has an adjustable cutting height ranging between 0.5-inch to 1.75-inch and provides clear cuts similar to scissors–cuttings every time!
The blades are made of superior quality and are of heat-treated alloy steel which ensures that they stay sharp longer and are much more durable than other options.
This lawn mower is an eco-friendly alternative to other gas-powered lawn mowers. It requires no oil, is very easy to assemble, and is extremely low maintenance.
The 4-blade reel ensures extreme versatility for different grass types, which include – Bluegrass, Fescue, Mixed Weed/CrabGrass and Rye.
Most importantly it makes no noise when in use and has absolutely zero carbon emissions, making you feel like owning a lawn mower can be extremely easy and hassle-free.
Also, this manufacturer has been in the business for over 120 years which cements their place among the best, which is why it appears in our list and is considered to be one of the best push lawn mowers currently being sold.
- Heat-treated alloy wheels which are sure to last longer
- 4-blade reel that has the ability to cut different types of grass
- Has zero emissions and is eco-friendly
- Analysing certain customer reviews suggest that these mower blades aren’t as sharp
- There have been complaints of the mower not being very durable nor capable of dealing with heavy duty conditions
2. Great States 304-14 14-Inch 5-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower
This mower comes in the colour red and is very easy to adjust and can cut grass up to a height of 0.5-inches to 1.75-inches.
It has a 14-inch cutting width and has a 5-blade ball bearing reel as well as 8.5-inch composite wheels that ensure a clean and uniform cut every time it is used.
The blades are made using heat-treated alloy steel, which ensures its longevity. It has a T-style handle along with cushioned grips and an overall lightweight design that ensures comfort as long as it is in use.
It is also extremely easy to assemble and use. The tyres are made using solid rubber and the mower doesn’t require any oil or gas making it a much better option in comparison to even the best gas push lawn mower.
- Ensures precision cutting of grass
- Is extremely lightweight and can easily be maneuvered
- Has an alloy-steel construction that ensures longevity
- Can easily be stored
- Customer reviews suggest that you might want to avoid this mower in case you have these two grass types – Zoysia and Bermuda
- It has a flimsy handle which is why it might not last long
3. Scotts Outdoor Power Tools 2000-20 Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower
This classic push reel lawn mower from the house of Scotts Outdoor Power Tools comes in a bright green colour and has a whopping 20-inch cutting width along with a 5-blade ball bearing reel and 10-inch dual tracking wheels.
A quick snap ensures grass having a height ranging from 1-inch to 3-inches, adjusting as is necessary – ensuring an overall clean and even cut every time.
Its blades are of superior quality heat-treated alloy steel that ensures that it stays sharp longer.
It has an ergonomic handle that comes with a cushioned grip for extra comfort and this mower can easily be assembled without the help of any tools.
It is extremely easy to handle and operate and is also quite lightweight – requiring no oil or gas when in use.
- 20-inch cutting width and 10-inch dual tracking wheels
- Extremely lightweight and can be easily maneuvered
- 9 simple and easily adjustable cutting heights available
- Quick snap adjusters that ensure complete control over the blade height
- Customer reviews suggest that longevity of the mower may be doubtful
- The wheels aren’t very sturdy and might get loose
- Tends to get stuck from time-to-time (depends on the use)
4. Sun Joe MJ401C-Pro 14-Inch 28-Volt Cordless Push Lawn Mower
It is an extremely powerful mower and is an ideal buy for small and medium lawns.
It is battery powered and its durable steel cutters ensure crisp cuts of grass with the help of its 14-inch wide path along with precision in a single pass.
This mower comes with a 28-volt 4 Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery that runs for up to a quarter acre of continuous mowing – in one single charge.
It has an adjustable deck that has a tailored cutting height and also has a 3-position manual height adjustment. It has a detachable 10.6 gal (40 litres) grass catcher which ensures easy disposal.
Most importantly, it comes with the Sun Joe and Snow Joe customer promise – it ensures a new powered product is warranted up to two years from the date of purchase.
All these reasons justify its mention in our list of the best push lawn mower.
- Ideal for small and medium-sized lawns
- Battery powered and is cordless
- 40-litre detachable grass catcher that helps to dispose of cut grass easily
- 3-position manual height adjustment
- Customer service isn’t up to the mark
- Very poor run time
- Clipping bag requires emptying quite frequently
5. Agri-Fab 45-0218 26-Inch Push Lawn Sweeper
The diameter of the wheels read – 9.75-inch x 2.25-inch and are made of plastic.
Assembling this sweeper may take a little effort, but it can easily be done with the help of the video instruction guide that is available to assist with the whole setup process.
The brush to wheel ratio reads – 4.5 to 1 and it also comes with an easy to use brush height adjustment. It is an ideal buy for those looking to pick-up lawn clippings as well as leaves off the ground.
- Easily adjustable brush height
- Comes with an easily collapsible hopper bag
- Comes with a 3-year warranty from Agri-Fab
- Flat-free wheels
- Might be slightly difficult to use for people with short height
- Tends to get slightly time consuming sometimes – getting stuck in use
6. Fiskars 362050-1001 StaySharp Max Reel Mower – 18-Inch
It comes in the colour black and has in-set wheels that allow the blades to extend across the full width of the mowers 18-inch cut. Its cut height can easily be adjusted anywhere between 1 to 4 inch.
The in-set wheels also ensure that there are no uncut strips or edges – especially those near foundations and fences.
This is an advanced lawn mower which helps to eliminate effort – a great deal and is almost 60% easier to push and use, in comparison to other reel mowers.
Its InertiaDrive reel has been designed in a way ensuring it can be used on all grass types and promising to deliver up to twice the cutting power and helps to easily glide through tough spots.
Also, its StaySharp cutting system ensures cuts minus any unwanted contact, thereby reducing wear and tear – ensuring long-lasting performance.
This interesting reversible grass chute can also be positioned in a way to direct the clippings forward – away from your feet or downwards and backwards, depending on your preference.
- Can easily be tailored according to your preference as well as the lawn you have
- Inset wheels ensure cutting better edging
- long-lasting sharpness, thanks to its StaySharp system
- Up to 60% easier to push in comparison to similar such push mowers
- Thicker blades which ensure more cutting power
- Doesn’t work well on tall grass or dandelions
- Has a hard time going through bumps
- Blades are not very strong and might get dented when it accidentally hits something hard (i.e. – a rock)
7. Snow Joe MJ500M 16-Inch Manual Reel Mower with Grass Catcher
This lawn mower is completely free of maintenance and has a maximum cutting height of up to 1.81 inches and a minimum cutting height of 0.88 inches. It can also tailor-cut heights up to 1.81 inches deep.
The grass catcher that comes along with the mower has the ability to hold up to 6.6. Gallons and can easily be detached.
Its two large 8.8 wheels have a rust-resistant deck. Its 5 steel blades have a 16-inch cutting width and it comes in an attractive green colour.
- 4 position manual height adjustment
- 5 steel blades have a cutting width of 16-inches
- Very easy to maintain
- Can be manoeuvred easily and is lightweight
- Suitable for smaller lawns
- Isn’t very durable
- Not as smooth as is described – not performing the task at hand as is expected
8. Earthwise 50518 18-Inch 12-Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower
It has a powerful and high efficiency gas-like powerful 12-amp motor that provides the power to cut different types of grass.
Its 18-inch large cutting width that comes with a single lever can easily change cutting height adjustment anywhere between 1.75 inches to 4 inches. Also, its 7-inch wheels are perfect for maneuvering in difficult places.
It comes with a 2-in-1 side discharge and mulching system. It has a ‘V’ shaped adjustable and an extremely comfortable cushioned grip handle that makes it easy to use.
This mower has a compact and slim frame along with folded handles to ensure easy use and storage. It has a cord retention hook that helps to keep the cord safe and secure while the mower is in use.
It comes with a zone starting and safety bar and is extremely lightweight and easy to use.
- Extremely lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- 2-in-1 side discharge and mulching system
- Powerful and efficient gas-like 12-amp motor that gives an extra edge in cutting different types of grass
- 7-inch wheels
- Very inefficient customer service
- Blades are not as sharp as they claim and so, grass cutting might remain uneven (however, this depends on the type of grass you have, so remember to check whether it cuts a specific grass type)
- Does not perform well in thick grass
9. Snow Joe MJ500M 18-Inch Manual Reel Mower with Grass Catcher
It comes with a 9 position manual height adjustment and has a comfortable foam grip. It is completely maintenance-free and also has a rust-resistant deck.
It comes with a grass catcher that has the ability to hold up to 6.6. gallons and can easily be detached as well. It runs on two large 10-inch wheels and two smaller 6-inch wheels.
- 18-inch manual reel width as well as 5-steel blades
- Grass catcher can hold up to almost 7 gallons
- Rust-resistant deck
- Isn’t very durable
- Mower tends to get jammed on small obstacles, not being able to mow through easily
10. Fiskars 17-Inch StaySharp Push Reel Lawn Mower
This is an eco-friendly and well-designed reel mower that not only offers a clean-cut but does it without the use of gasoline, battery charging, or oil and electrical cords. It is also free from any kind of loud engine noise.
This StaySharp lawn mower is a combination of some of the latest and most advanced technologies – making it about 30% easier to push around, in comparison to other mowers.
It has a (patent pending) InertiaDrive reel that promises to deliver up to 50% more cutting power and can easily blast through twigs, tough spots, and weeds – things that would usually manage to jam any other mower.
Most importantly it comes with a lifetime warranty – thereby cementing its place in our list of some of the best push lawn mower.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Eco-friendly and ensures a clean and smooth cut every time it is used
- Free from engine noise
- Can easily blast through twigs, weed and other tough spots that jam inferior mowers
- Not very durable
- Customer service isn’t really up to the mark
- Trying to assemble it on your own can be a very tough task
11. Worx WG960 20-Inch 40-Volt WG751 Cordless Lawn Mower
This cordless lawn mower from the house of Worex comes in three variants – the WG958 14-inch lawn mower and blower, the WG959 17-inch lawn mower and blower, and the WG960 20-inch lawn mower and blower.
It comes with two 20-volt 5.0Ah-Li-ion batteries that ensure an extended run time. This 20-inch cordless mower also comes with a turbine cordless blower.
The mower includes features patented by Intellicut that provide an additional torque on demand and also has the ability to conserve battery as and when is desired.
Its powerful blower is extremely compact and lightweight having the ability to produce up to 360 cfm of air volume – helping to easily tackle any job.
It is not just cordless but is also portable and can be stored according to your convenience.
- Comes in a combo of a cordless lawn mower and a turbine blower
- Included are two 20-volt Li-ion batteries that promise an extended run time
- Has the ability to provide additional torque as well to conserve battery as and when necessary
- Batteries don’t last as promised
- Not very durable
- Turbine blower doesn’t do work extremely well
- Trying to assemble it on your own can be a very tough task
12. Earthwise 1715-16 EW 16-Inch 7-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower
This push reel lawn mower from the house of Earthwise comes in a grey-silver-green color combination and is available in three variants – the 16-inch 7-blade, the 18-inch 5-blade, and the 20-inch 5-blade.
Its 16-inch cutting width has a 7 blade ball bearing reel as well as 10-inch composite wheels that come with an unbreakable steel side plate.
This is an ideal lawn mower when looking to cut bent grass such as – Bermuda, Centipede, Zoysia, Seashore Paspalum, and St. Augustine.
Its blades are made of alloy steel that ensures that not only do they remain sharp longer but also last longer.
It has an adjustable cutting height between 0.5-inch to 2.5-inch and ensures an overall clean and even cut – every time it is used.
This is a very good eco-friendly alternative to other gas-powered garden and lawn equipment.
- Considered an ideal buy when looking to cut bentgrass
- Good eco-friendly alternative to gas-powered lawn mowers
- 10-inch composite wheels come with an unbreakable steel side plate
- Blades sometimes get stuck
- Handle design is extremely poor (based on usage complaints as was seen through an analysis of customer reviews)
13. PowerSmart DB2321C Lawn Mower
It is powered by a 161-cc engine that ensures delivery of the right amount of power, in an overall compact and lightweight package. It has an easy pull start and has a 21-inch steel mowing deck.
Its 2-in-1 side discharge and mulching system let you spread the cut grass clippings on the side thereby making a point to return key nutrients onto your lawn helping your grass to grow thicker and healthier.
It has a 5 position height adjustment that allows the user to change the cutting height according to one’s preference, in order to aid in the easy cutting of grass, weeds and overgrown areas. Its 8-inch rear wheels ensure that it can easily be maneuvered.
Most importantly, it comes with a 2-year warranty – thereby warranting its place in our list of some of the best push lawn mowers currently available in the market. It is also among one of the best-rated push lawn mowers.
- Has a 2-year warranty
- 5 position height adjustment that works according to your requirements
- Comes with a 2-in-1 side discharge and mulching system that aids in better growth of the grass
- 21-inch steel mowing deck
- The mower sometimes tends to stop working all of a sudden and becomes unoperational – spewing gas too (it was a one off case)
- Longevity of the mower is slightly doubtful and dubious
14. Craftsman M105 140cc 21-Inch 3-in-1 Gas Powered Push Lawn Mower
It comes in a bright red and black colour combination and has a 140 cc OHV gas powered engine that comes well equipped with auto choke as well as recoil.
Thus, you need not have to worry about a primer or choke and can simply pull to start it.
It comes with 3-in-1 capabilities for side discharge, rear discharge as well as mulching abilities. The 21-inch cutting deck is extremely efficient and helps to trim grass easily and quickly in one single pass.
It also has a dual-lever adjustable cutting height which itself has 6 different height settings – suitable to an individual users needs and requirements.
This mower comes with Zag treaded tyres that measure 7-inches in front and 8-inches at the back and are extremely durable. It comes with an attached bagger that is used to store and catch grass clippings as per the users convenience.
- 3-in-1 abilities for – side discharge, rear discharge and mulching
- Zag treaded tyres that measure 7-inches and 8-inches at the front and back respectively
- Comes with an attached bagger that helps to collect grass clippings
- Customer reviews suggest that the mower has a very short life span
- Engine isn’t as strong and reliable as is promised
15. Goplus 14-Inch 12 Amp Lawn Mower with Grass Bag
This 14-inch and 12-amp lawn mower from Goplus comes in two bright colours – green and red. It comes with an adjustable 3-level cutting height for – 1-inch, 1.6-inch and 2.2-inch, which helps to cut all types of grass.
It has been equipped with an ergonomic curve shaped handle that helps to provide a more natural and comfortable grip.
This mower has a 14-inch cutting deck that helps to offer an overall great balance to help with maneuverability as well as cutting capacity – making it an excellent choice for difficult areas.
It is especially an ideal choice if you are looking to clean up your garden quickly. It has a big collection box that has the capacity to collect up to 30 litres. This is helpful when you are looking to clear out the weed quickly and easily.
It works on an easy to start push button that requires no gasoline or oil – making the whole process mess-proof!
It’s hard top grass catcher can easily be detached for a smooth and convenient disposal and its foldable handle is also very easy to store, taking up very little space.
This lightweight 15-pound mower comes with 5.5-inch big rolling wheels that make it really easy for adults to operate. It is also quite energy efficient and convenient for daily use.
- Extremely lightweight –just 15-pounds
- Large collection box that can take in up to 30-litres at one go
- 14-inch cutting deck that provides an added level of balance and easy maneuvering
- Runs on a powerful 1200 Watt motor that has an overall load speed of up to 3000 rpm
- Starts off on a safe dual switch – that helps to avoid starting off by mistake
- Made of a mixture of steel and plastic
- Isn’t very durable and has a really short lifespan
- Doesn’t work well on high grass
16. PowerSmart DB8621C Gas Push Mower
Also, this lawn mower has a curved handle that helps to easily maneuver it and makes it comfortable to grip and use.
This sums up our final product in the list of some of the best push lawn mowers that are currently being sold in the market.
This 3-in-1 gas push mower from the house of PowerSmart comes in a red-black color and has a long 22-inch cutting deck.
It comes with its own collection bag that can take in a lot of weight at once. Also, this mower is gas powered making it easy to handle and maneuver.
- It is from the house of PowerSmart which is known to make reliable equipment
- 22-inch long cutting deck that helps to cover a large area in one go
- Has its own collection bag that can take in a large amount of waste in one go
- It’s a new product, so there aren’t any cons visible or available as of yet
Best Push Lawn Mower – Conclusion
All the sixteen push lawn mowers that have been given above, are some of the best in the market at present.
They have a very high overall customer satisfaction rate and have also managed to do the work they have been bought for, incredibly well.
Not just that, but all the products listed above are from some of the best and most well-known companies, which is why you can be assured to get the best products.
As for the cons – every product is bound to have its flaws, but they are extremely minimal and negligible when you look at the amazing pros each of them have to offer.
Since the companies have been in business for a really long time their customer base speaks for itself, which is why you can be confident of buying yourself the best push lawn mower no matter which of the above mentioned ones you choose.
Also keep in mind the factors that have been mentioned. Each factor is an absolute must for consideration when you look at any push lawn mower.
It’s imperative that you check whether the lawn mower you wish to purchase has the ability to serve its purpose.
Most importantly remember to check whether the lawn mower you opt for can actually cover the lawn area you have – since each of the mowers has a fixed quota or ability to mow.
Check whether the mower you are about to opt for has the capacity to cut any specific type of grass and whether that is the same type of grass you have in your lawn.
Next check whether the mower has the capacity to maneuver easily so as to cut through tough places with ease.
Most push lawn mowers are manual which is why they require additional effort when in use. Thus, if you have difficulty in pushing around it is suggested that you opt for a gas or battery based lawn mower so that it can lessen the effort from your end but end up doing as good a job – if not better.
Certain additional factors have also been provided so that you can get an in-depth understanding of what you are hoping to buy and then make a choice.
Since this is something you will be using on a daily basis (if not daily then at least on a weekly basis), it is but obvious that you would want the best, so make sure that you choose wisely – always!
Thus, we would like to conclude by saying that – of all the options given above, choose any and be rest assured of owning the best push lawn mower that is currently available in the market.
We hope this buyers guide will help you make a well informed choice or will help to ease out your decision making so that you can narrow down your choices.