|1. Hitachi RB24EAP||2. Husqvarna 965877502||3. Poulan Pro PR48BT|
Gas-powered leaf blowers can help you to save a whole lot of time during your cleanup tasks. Leaf blowers are high for both heavy-duty commercial jobs and small personal jobs like blowing leaves and debris off the garage and the driveway.
However, using lawn tools like a leaf blower might seem easy, but you have the buy a leaf blower first to use it. That’s where the problem arises. Buying the best gas leaf blower, which would fit all of your needs and requirements, is not an easy job.
You will find various models and styles of leaf blowers that can confuse you. Therefore we have corralled a few models from the major brands and tested them during the peak of the leaf-blowing season.
After testing them, we have created a list of the best gas leaf blower based on our field use and research. We have come up with some reliable and useful buying advice. So, if you are thinking about making a sensible and profitable investment, then this is the guide for you.
However, before we start with the list and take you through our top picks, you first need to know about the different types of leaf blowers that you can find in the market. Let’s take a look at them first.
Different Types Of Fuel Leaf Blowers
The leaf blowers are not only limited to gas-powered leaf blowers. Apart from a gas-powered leaf blower, there are two other types of leaf blowers, as well. They are mentioned below,
1. Corded Electric Models
These blowers work well, and they are inexpensive as well. The only drawback of this model is that the cord becomes challenging to manage. Most of the cables do not extend the length of more than 100 feet.
This feature allows the user a limited space to clean unless they are using an extension cord. There is not much maintenance or servicing cost behind the corded models. People who do not have a big yard and do not use a leaf blower often can easily buy this type of leaf blower.
2. Cordless Models
As you can figure out by the name, these are not the traditional leaf blowers that come with power cords. These blowers do not have wires attached to them, and hence the users do not have to take care of gasoline or extension cords. The leaf blower runs on battery, and they can be compelling at times.
The powerful leaf blowers can move heaps of leaves and debris from the yard, driveway, rooftop, and more. However, the only con is that some models do not come with a high-quality and high-powered battery, which decreases the run-time of the blower.
3. Gas-Powered Blower Models
The best thing about this type of blower is that these blowers are not limited by cord length or run-time. Users can operate the leaf blower as long as they want until the tank runs out of fuel. All they have to do is refill the tank again and start using it.
Another advantage of using this type of blower is that they are available in more power rangers and styles. The gas-powered leaf blowers do not even cost much, and they offer an endless list of features and functions which can turn even the toughest of cleanup jobs into a cakewalk.
Different Styles Of Leaf Blowers
Even though all the leaf blower serves the same purpose, every model is designed specially to offer various features. For instance, all the leaf blowers are used for cleanup purposes, but if you want a leaf blower that produces low noise, you might pick one model over the other.
In case you have to clean a big yard, you would require a leaf blower that can perform heavy-duty tasks. Therefore, depending on your requirements, there are three different styles of leaf blowers which you choose from, walk behind, backpack, and handheld.
1. Walk-Behind Leaf Blower
These blowers are mostly used for commercial purposes or by people for taking care of a huge yard or garden. These types of leaf blowers can complete any task quickly, and offers a lot of power. The leaf blowers can easily blow away cardboard, heavy paper, leaves, or any other left out garbage on the ground.
2. Backpack Leaf Blower
These kinds of leaf blowers are straightforward to use as you can comfortably wear them like a backpack and carry it around with you during the cleaning process. This type of leaf blower does not let the operator feel the weight of the machine.
Users can take these kinds of leaf blowers for a long time without feeling pain or strain on their back. The leaf blowers offer higher power with longer run time. They are ideal for large fields, grounds, large shops, and garages. They can easily blow metal shavings, pebbles, twigs, and wet leaves.
3. Handheld Leaf Blower
These blowers come with lightweight, versatility, and maneuverability, which makes it perfect for any small lawns, gazebos, and porches. It cannot be used for commercial purposes. It is mostly used for personal household tasks. They are cost-effective and easy to use.
These are the six main categories of leaf blowers that are available in the market. They all come in different styles, price ranges, and brands.
Things To Consider While Purchasing A Leaf Blower
A leaf blower is precisely like any other electronic device. Just like the way we think about various features, functions, safety standards, brands, and more before we buy any electronic, the same rule applies during the purchase of a leaf blower.
There are a few but essential factors that you should keep in mind before you invest your money on a particular leaf blower. Leaf blowers do not come for cheap, and you have to ensure that the leaf blower that you are buying is not only efficient and useful, but it should also be durable. This step is of utmost importance, especially if you are buying a leaf blower for the first time.
1. Take A Look At The Safety Standards
If you are purchasing the leaf blower, the first and foremost thing that you should keep in mind is to check the safety standards. The safety standards are created by a mixture of manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, producers, government agencies, and consumer groups.
When you are buying a particular leaf blower, you should check whether the product comes with a specific sticker. The sticker tells you that the merchandise that you purchase has been approved CPSC, UL, IEC ANSI, NSC, CSA, OPEI, or some other likewise safety association.
Different countries have different regularly standards. So, if you are buying a product that has been manufactured in China, it would have different safety standards than the product which has been made in the United States of America.
2. Take A Look At The Features
There are a few but essential features that you should check for before you decide to purchase a leaf blower. Features like built-in dust and debris collection kit, wide-mouthed gas tank, non slip handles, bottom-mounted air intake, quick shut-off switch, and more.
For instance, if you are going to buy an electric leaf blower, you have to ensure whether the product comes with double insulation or not. This feature prevents the operator from getting an electric shock during the time of use. Besides, if you are using an extension cord with your leaf blower, make sure that it is also insulated.
3. Take A Look At The Warranty Policy
Always ensure that a warranty backs the blower that you are buying. Checking the warranty would help you to protect yourself from any extra maintenance or servicing costs for at least two years from the date of our purchase.
If your product came with a registration or warranty card, make sure that you have filled it up and mailed the warranty card to the required authority. This way, you would be able to use your warranty policy to service your blower if you face any issues with it. You would not have to spend any extra money behind servicing.
4. Take A Look At The Noise Level
The noise amount which the blower is producing would influence the type of leaf blower you would buy. Keep the thought of your neighbors in mind you would be working outside most of the time.
As you do not want your neighbors to complain while you are working, you should always buy a blower which produces noise at the lowest decibel possible. Generally, electric leaf blowers are the quiet ones, while the gas-powered ones are a bit louder. Leaf blowers, which come with a big motor, produces more sound than the blower, which comes with smaller engines.
The noise level depends on the state and city you are living in currently. But if you are one of the early risers and prefer to get your things done early, then you should go for the lowest noise-producing product.
5. Take A Look At The Power
The power of the blower that you are buying is another essential factor that you should keep in mind. The best gas leaf blower comes with a balance of 2 vital features. The two functions are airspeed and air volume. Both the elements should be high and of similar value for the blower to reach its utmost potential.
Beginners or first-time buyers always make this common mistake by thinking that buying a leaf blower that produces higher air blowing speed would provide more power. High sir speed would not make the leaves move faster.
It only means that the air is traveling at a faster pace. Looking at a blower with 200 mph would not help you to get your work done. You need to buy a leaf blower which offers an air volume and airspeed as well. Air volume highly regulates the performance of the leaf blower that you are buying.
The air volume helps in pushing the leaves in a specific direction. Hence, you need both the variables to stay high and robust so that you would be able to complete your job as efficient and as fast as possible.
6. How To Maintain Your Leaf Blower
The uses of leaf blowers vary depending on the season, but it is mostly used during the winter season. After you have successfully bought a leaf blower, there are some things that you need to do to keep your leaf blower protected and running for a long time. Here is a brief list of few tips which would help you to maintain the leaf blower all by yourself.
7. Wipe It Down
After you have completed your work and everything, take your leaf blower and wipe it off with a damp cloth. This safety tip should be maintained whenever you are using the leaf blower. However, make sure that the wet material is not dripping off the water.
It should be moist enough to clean the leaf blower off all the dirt that has accumulated during the cleanup job. There are a few essential areas which you should disinfect to keep your blower maintained like the area surrounding the carburetor, the fan blades, and the air filter.
8. Check The Filter Regularly
After you are done with your cleanup job, there is another thing that you have to do. You have to keep a check on the filter of the blower and make sure that it is free from any waste materials. To maintain a decent condition of the filter, you can clean it in warm soapy water. In case you see that the filter has become old and worn out, then it is time for you to throw it away and get a new one.
9. Inspect The Hose
For ensuring the blower is performing at its best, you have to keep a regular check on its hose. It does not take more than free seconds to inspect the hose. If you see that it has become loose or cracked, buy a new one.
10. Store The Blower In A Safe And Dry Place
Their place where you are storing your leaf blower should be well-ventilated. You should keep it in a place where it cannot get in contact with harmful or toxic chemicals and fire. Small mistakes and carelessness can make the gasoline inside it catch fire.
Now that you have understood a lot of things about leaf blowers, we should finally get started with our top 20 best gas leaf blower list.
Here is the final list of all the fantastic leaf blowers which you can choose from to do your cleanup jobs. All of these blowers are of high-quality and provide excellent performance, which can suit varied job conditions. So without further ado, let’s take a look at the best gas leaf blower right away:
Top 20 Best Gas Leaf Blowers In 2021
1. Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower
This leaf blower by Hitachi can be bought singly or in a pack of two as well. It comes in a color combination of green and black. It is built for finishing big cleanup tasks within a few minutes. It uses a commercial-grade engine of 23.9 ccs.
- When used with a tapered nozzle, the blower can produce an air velocity of about 170 miles/hour. Its air volume is of about 441 cubic feet/min. That means the leaf blower heavy and quick tasks such as removal of Autumn leaves and stray grass clippings, respectively.
- This handheld blower comes with a lightweight design, which makes it super easy to maneuver. For reducing user fatigue, this blower weighs only 8.6 pounds. It also features a big two-finger throttle lever, which allows for smooth operation.
- The engine comes with a horsepower of 1.13 along with low-emission two-stroke technology. It produces fewer fines, which not only offers safe operation, but it also saves the environment from any toxicity.
- This handheld blower by Hitachi is complemented by a seven-year consumer warranty. If it is used for non-rental commercial purposes, then it comes with a two-year warranty.
- The product comes with a user manual, which is very useful for beginners. It also comes with a tapered nozzle.
- It has been certified as the highest useful life-rating by the EPA.
- It offers high performance, yet it is easy to use.
- Some users have complained that the blower would not work correctly after a few uses.
- Many users have faced servicing and repairing problems. Users have complained about the unavailability of parts and the lack of service centers.
If you have figured out the deal with the servicing center, then this is a pretty good leaf blower. Whether you have a big cleanup job or a small one, this blower would surely help you to complete your task comfortably without taking much time. It has been designed to the highest standard and rigorously tested for durability as well as performance.
2. Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower, Orange
This gas blower by Husqvarna can be bought singly or in packs of threes and fives. It is painted with a color combination of black and orange. With powerful airflow and high air velocity, it’s uniquely designed fans allows the users to accomplish their cleanup job with ease.
- This blower comes with a Low Vibe Technology, which offers effective anti-vibration dampeners. This feature not only helps in absorbing the vibration, but it also helps in minimizing the stress on the user’s hands and arms.
- The X-TORQ engine technology reduces toxic exhaust emissions up to seventy-five percent. In addition to that, it also increases fuel efficiency by up to twenty percent.
- This leaf blower is cordless, which means you can move around freely. It helps you to reach unreachable places like gutters and rooftops. They are not only easy to operate, but are quiet as well.
- Users can set the fan speed for easier handling.
- To start the blower quickly, users have the option to remove the air from carburetor as well as the fuel system
- The controls are easily accessible as they are well gathered.
- For offering the best performance, the length of the blowing tube can be adjusted.
- Left-handed people cannot move the tube and the throttle to the left side.
- Some customers have faced problems related to the extended warranty of the product.
This left handheld blower is typically lightweight, and it provides fantastic maneuverability even in tight spaces. This blower best suits light-duty yard projects such as removing grass clippings from smaller lawns, driveways, and sidewalks, and blowing out flower-beds. It has been specially designed so that it produces low noise. Thi features enable users to work with it freely in any residential area.
3. Poulan Pro PR48BT 48cc Backpack Leaf Blower
This backpack leaf blower by Poulan Pro is available in color black and comes in a pack of one, two, three, four, and five. It promises to deliver excellent and high-power blowing force for cleaning up all the debris and leaves.
- It comes with a 48 cc 2-stroke engine, which can produce an air velocity of 200 mph and air volume of 475 CFM.
- It comes with cruise controls. Users can easily handle the blower without feeling any strain on their hands or their back. The leaf blower has been framed to perform heavy-duty work.
- As it is a backpack blower, the shoulder straps can be easily adjusted so that it can fit the physique of anyone without any difficulty. It also comes with a variable speed-throttle control.
- It is lightweight. It weighs only 22 pounds.
- It comes with a load-reducing harness that offers minimal strain, superior comfort, and optimal fit. It helps in reducing fatigue for all types of users.
- It is easy to use and offers powerful performance.
- Some customers have complained that it produces a lot of noise during use.
- This leaf blower does not mulch and does not have a gutter attachment.
- Some customers have reported that they have faced customer service after they bought the product.
Since this is a backpack blower, people can easily use it without feeling even a bit of strain on their hands or their back. So users of any age range can opt for this leaf blower. Beginners can easily use this machine without referring to the manual. It does a splendid job within a snap of fingers.
4. Tanaka TRB24EAP 23.9cc Handheld Leaf Blower
This handheld leaf blower by Tanaka is available in two options, with a vacuum bag, and without one. It comes in a color combination of orange and black. It is one of the best handheld leaf blowers which comes with seven years of consumer warranty. It offers the users with some fantastic features which make this product a deal-breaker.
- It has a commercial-grade 2-stroke engine of 23.9 cc, which provides reliability and excellent performance.
- It can produce an air volume of about 411 CFM, which allows the users to get their task done faster without any wastage of time.
- It is lightweight and weighs only 8.6 lbs. It offers a well-balanced structure so that the users do not feel uncomfortable or fatigued while using it.
- When it is used with the tapered nozzle, it can produce a powerful air velocity of about 170 mph. This feature is handy for catering to tough jobs.
- For providing more straightforward operation, this blower offers large two-finger throttle.
- It can work well for small cleanups as well as tough cleanups.
- Useable by both professionals and homeowners, this blower is quick and straightforward to start.
- Some customers have reported facing problems with the recoil rope. The rope got broken after using the blower for three to four times.
- Beginners might face a bit of a challenge while using this blower.
The best thing about this blower is that it is eco-friendly. Hence, the users are protecting the environment and cleaning the neighborhood at the same time. It can be used for versatile purposes. People can buy it with a vacuum or without it. It is sturdy, warranted, quick, and overall easy to use. Hence, it is a good buy.
5. Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle Backpack Blower
This product is a backpack leaf blower by Troy-Biltis. It is available in a color combination of red and black. It is a powerful blower that can move massive piles of leaves comfortably and efficiently. It comes with a 4-cycle of 32 ccs and has a high output performance.
- The engine is JumpStart capable, which eliminates the need for the user to pull any cord. It also has a SpringAssistfeature, which makes picking the wire an easy job.
- It offers an air volume of 500 CFM and an airspeed of 150 mph max. Remove massive piles of debris and leaves quickly without facing any trouble.
- The long flex tube lets the operator maneuver under and around objects. So whether it is the rooftop or the corners of your backyard or front porch, you can clean it up right away.
- Cruise control with variable throttle offers greater control. The fresh flex backpack design prevents the user from facing fatigue. It also helps in keeping the operator clean.
- The padded hip belt fits the shape of the user’s hips and helps in reducing pressure points.
- The multi-material fully-tensioned suspension system helps in distributing the weight
comfortably and evenly between the hips and shoulders.
- Even though it operates from the backpack of the user, this gas blower is powerful enough to work with any landscaping needs.
- This model is complemented by the manufacturer’s warranty for two years.
- The engine starter is sold separately.
- Some customers have complained that after using the product a few times, they started to get jammed, and the blower broke down.
- Few customers have also complained that it gets heated up a lot and too quite quickly.
This backpack blower comes in an ergonomic design, which not only gives the tool quite a look, but it also helps the user to complete their job effortlessly. Powerful engine, high blowing speed, long flex tube, and the design makes it a complete package. The compression release starting system makes the entire blower the right choice for people who are looking for a moderate leaf blower.
6. Husqvarna 965102208 130BT Handheld Blower
This handheld blower by Husqvarna comes in bright orange and black color. It is a cordless leaf blower which comes in a fantastic style and lots of features so that it can fit the requirements of a very kind of job.
If you are looking for a leaf blower with which you can work for long periods, then you can buy this one. It has combined ease of use with lightweight to make its users take more control than ever.
- The blower can itself remove air from the fuel system and carburetor for easy starting. In addition to that, the cruise control comes with a variable speed throttle which offers easier handling.
- It comes with a padded harness that is shaped to sit on the contours of the user comfortably. It also comes with an ergonomic handle with rubber inserts to allow the operator a comfortable grip.
- The X-TORQ engine design helps in reducing harmful and toxic exhaust emissions by sixty percent. It also helps in increasing the efficiency of the fuel by twenty percent.
- The 436LiB battery leaf blower uses the same battery for a long time. This rechargeable battery provides enough power to the leaf blower for a long time, which is advantageous for your wallet as well as the environment.
- It is eco-friendly and cost-effective.
- It comes with adjustable handles, which can minimize the tiring vibration. It reduces the strain even during heavy-duty work.
- It does not only blow the leaves and debris but is also capable of vacuuming it.
- It is not fit for commercial use.
- Some customers have faced problems while starting the blower for the first time.
This blower is fun to use, powerful, easy to start, and lightweight. Users do not have to be muscular to use this blower. From small sticks to massive piles of leaves, it can clean up the driveway, gutters, backyard, front porch, rooftop, and any other hard to reach places.
Controls are easily accessible, which allows users to work effortlessly. The fan speed is adjustable, which lets the user use the blower according to their requirements.
7. Poulan Pro PPBV25 25cc Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum
This product is one of the best gas leaf blowers available in the market. This gas blower by Poulan Pro comes with a spring-assisted starting system and a fuel-enriched carburetor, which makes it famous among most of the people. It comes with vacuum bags that help the user to complete the entire cleaning task efficiently.
- It is equipped with a 2-cycle engine of 25 ccs. The blower is capable of producing an airspeed of 230 mph and an airflow of 450 CFM.
- It comes with a trigger-operated variable-speed control, soft-grip handle, reduced vibration technology, cruise control, and various other features, which makes the product an easy-to-use, versatile, and powerful blower.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- The vacuum is included with the blower. It has a mulch ratio of 16:01.
- It is cost-effective.
- It is lightweight.
- Some customers have complained that the run time of the blower keeps on decreasing after a few uses.
- Few customers have even faced some challenges while changing it into a vacuum blower. It would frequently stall during use.
Most of the customers are satisfied with their purchase after using this blower. It can be used for a year-round cleanup process of stubborn debris, leaves, and grasses. Other than being versatile, it offers various features that are of importance. Buyers do not have to worry about servicing costs for two years after the purchase as it comes with a warranty.
8. Husqvarna 967144301 360BT Backpack Blower, Orange
This Husqvarna backpack blower comes in a vibrant orange color. People who are looking for a leaf blower that would last long can opt for this device. It comes in an ergonomic design, which not only makes it useful but also helps the leaf blower to perform it’s best during small as well as tough jobs. It has brought a whole new level of easiness in the world of cleaning up of leaves.
- It is provided with a Low Vibration Technology, which offers practical and powerful anti-vibration dampeners, which absorb vibration. It minimizes the stress which falls on the user’s hands and arms.
- The load-reducing harness allows the user to quickly and comfortably use the backpack blower as it helps in reducing the pressure on their back.
- The X-TORQ engine offers low emissions, excellent fuel economy, and high performance. Massive airflow combined with high airspeed provides sufficient capacity for versatile jobs.
- It works like a beast and would help you to move leaves, debris, small sticks, and to some extent, even small rocks.
- It comes with an easy to start the engine.
- The offset handle turns the blowing force more straightforward to control by stopping the user’s arm from getting pulled downwards.
- It is eco-friendly and cost-effective. It produces sixty percent less toxic emissions. It also increases fuel efficiency by twenty percent.
- The noise level is loud.
- Customers have complained that the unit faces difficulty in maintaining full throttle.
- Customers have faced some issues regarding the warranty policy as well.
This blower is a commercial-style powerful machine which can be used for demanding commercial work as well as personal tasks. If you are looking for something which offers trouble-free use, then this blower can be the perfect partner for you. This blower is cordless, which helps the user to move it conveniently to all the hard to reach corners.
9. Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Handheld Gas-Powered Leaf Blower
This product is one of the best handheld gas leaf blowers which you will find in the market. This leaf blower by Craftsman is available in there style: 27 cc 2-cycle Vacuum, 27 cc 2-cycle, and 25 cc 2-cycle. It comes in red color. It offers the users with the power and the convenience that they desire. Backed by a warranty for two years, this blower has some fantastic features to offer.
- It comes with an integrated scrapper along with an extended nozzle. This feature helps in providing a more accurate blowing for cleaning the stubborn debris and leaves.
- The 2-cycle gas engine is 25 cc. It offers high and mighty performance, which includes a high airspeed of 200 mph and a high air Volume of 430 CFM.
- It is complemented with quick and easy start technology, which provides more uncomplicated pull starts. The three-step starting offers straightforward prime, choke, and pull features.
- The fuel tank is translucent, which users can hardly find elsewhere. This feature comes handy while using the blower as the operator can easily keep track of the amount of gas left in the tank at a single glance.
- It is cost-effective.
- It comes with an extended nozzle, which makes cleaning a more convenient job.
- People can buy it with a vacuum if they want.
- It comes with a warranty for two years.
- Some customers have reported that the pull cord is not of good quality, and it quickly gets ripped off after a few uses.
- It is best suited for homeowners and not for commercial buyers.
- Customers have also complained that it produces a loud noise during use.
The blower comes with some quirky user-friendly features like lightweight design, translucent fuel tank, variable speed throttle, and likewise, to let the users complete and enjoy their work at the same time. On the plus side, it is quite affordable compared to its contemporaries. You do not even have to think about extra expenses within two years of buying this blower.
10. Remington RM2BV Ambush 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower
This gas leaf blower by Remington comes with a vacuum accessory. If you are questioning yourself that what is the best gas leaf blower for the money, then you must take a look at this one. This blower would corral, vacuum, as well as bag the debris and leaves efficiently and quickly. A warranty further backs it for two years.
- The 6:1 debris reduction feature, along with the large-capacity vacuum bag, makes it easier for the users to clean their yard. The vacuum bag helps in imprisoning more debris and leaves in a single shot.
- It comes with an extended output nozzle, which helps in reaching the ground without any need for bending. This feature helps the user to work with the blower at their convenience.
- It also comes with a 2-cycle reliable engine of 27 ccs, which can produce a proper air volume of 450 CFM. Think feature helps in moving the leaves quickly as well as pile it or take it to the crib effectively.
- The fuel tank is translucent, allowing for better operation.
- Cruise control with variable throttle provides the user with greater control.
- The spring-assisted coil reduces the effort which is required for pull starting the machine.
- The over-mold handle reduced and absorbs vibration.
- Customers have found it very difficult to detach and attach the vacuum bag to the blower.
- It might feel a bit heavy for some people.
- Few customers have faced some jamming problems after using this vacuum for a few times.
This blower is super-easy to use and comfortable to handle. It comes with the best cruise control, quick-start technology, 10:1 debris reduction ratio, and various other qualities. The best thing about this blower is that it comes with a vacuum attachment.
Therefore, you can dump the waste in the dustbin after you are done with the cleaning. The vacuum bag is significant, which allows the users to take in a lot of load at a single time.
11. Echo PB-250LN Handheld Gas Blower
This handheld gas blower by Echo comes in bright orange and black color. This product is one of the best-rated leaf blowers for homeowners who are looking for a moderate leaf blower. It does not weigh much, which makes the leaf blower very convenient to carry. Made in Japan, this blower comes in a compact design which allows the users to complete their task efficiently.
- It comes to switch a 2-stroke fuel engine that offers gas speed control. This engine can provide a maximum airspeed of 165 mph and a maximum airflow for 691 CFM. It has an engine displacement of 25.4 ccs.
- It has an EPA fuel tank which has a capacity of 16.9 oz. If the users fill the entire, the blower can work continuously for more than an hour smoothly.
- It is Cost-Effective.
- The nozzle can be locked.
- It can be started smoothly.
- It cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Some customers have faced a problem with the pull string while starting the machine.
People can use this blower easily at their convenient timing as it does not produce a loud noise, unlike its contemporaries. So if you are doing your cleaning job early in the morning or late in the afternoon, you do not have to worry about disturbing your neighbors. The handle comes with a firm grip feature so that the users do not get a strain or get sweaty hands while using this blower.
12. Troy-Bilt TB27BV EC Gas Blower
This gas blower by Troy-Bilt comes in a heartwarming red color. It is available in two styles: the 2018 and 2017 edition. It has a warranty of two years. It is excellent for cleaning your yard, rooftop, driveway, and other places. It has a strongly committed design, which allows the user to enjoy even the toughest cleaning situations. The leaf blower delivers a steady air stream of 200 mph and an air volume of 450 CFM.
- It is equipped with a cruise control along with a variable throttle that offers excellent and more natural control over the blower during the time of use.
- The premium 2-cycle full-crank engine of 27 ccs produces high air volume and great airspeed for efficient and quick blowing.
- It comes with vacuum accessories that can be used for collecting and bagging the leaves and debris.
- It also offers a comfortable grip so that your hands do not slip or feel strained after working for long hours.
- It has a two-year warranty.
- Users do not need to buy a vacuum kit separately.
- Users do not need to pull any cord for starting the blower. It comes with JumpStart Technology.
- It provides incredible power and comes in a fresh design.
- Some users have faced a problem with the extension tube.
- Customers have also faced some problems with the handle of the blower.
This blower offers the perfect combination of air volume and airspeed. This feature of the leaf blower helps it to give the best performance both during easy as well as tough jobs. Moreover, users can move and collect the debris and leaves using the same machine. This feature not only helps in reducing the work time, but it also helps in reducing the effort that the user has to put.
13. Poulan Pro PRB26 25cc Handheld Leaf Blower
This product is another best gas-powered leaf blower by Poulan Pro, which comes in a combination of black and yellow. It weighs only eleven pounds so that anybody can carry it around easily while cleaning. It is a handheld and versatile leaf blower. You can quickly call it a small beast depending on all the quirky features it provides.
- It is equipped with a 2-cycle engine of 22 ccs. It comes with a spring-assisted starting system and a standard choke carburetor.
- The engine is capable of offering an airspeed of 200 mph and an airflow of 470 CFM. It is ideal for cleaning stubborn leaves, grass, and debris. You can use it all year.
- It has a trigger-operated and variable speed control, cruise control, reduced vibration, soft-grip, and comfortable handle, and various other feature to turn even the toughest cleanup jobs into a piece of cake.
- The blower offers herculean power.
- It can be powerful well under varied job conditions.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- It is lightweight.
- Users cannot start right away with the blower after they buy it. The users need to set the spark plug and adjust the carburetor before working with the leaf blower.
- Some customers have faced problems while starting the blower.
It has three great qualities, cost-effective, powerful, and easy to start. Users are provided with a detailed user manual, which allows beginners to use this blower as a professional. It does not make much noise, which is a great advantage for homeowners. Even commercial buyers can use this blower for their job purposes.
14. Echo PB-580T Backpack Gas Blower
This backpack gas blower by Echo comes in black color with a pop of orange in it. It is a robust blower which offers high performance. It is ideal for commercial purposes, but homeowners can use it if their cleanup job falls on the right end of the spectrum.
- It has soft cushion pads, which prevents users from feeling any stress while using the blower continuously for a long time. Users can easily do heavy-duty jobs without feeling even a bit of pain on their back.
- It has a 2-stroke engine of 22 ccs. The engine can produce a powerful airflow of 510 CFM with an airspeed of 215 mph. This feature helps the blower to suck up grass, leaves, small sticks, and at times even small stones when it is used to its full potential.
- It also comes with a speed control variable so that people can adjust the speed depending upon the type of work they have. This makes the blower very convenient to use.
- It has a fantastic fuel tank capacity of 62 oz.
- It is a robust leaf blower.
- It can cut down a six-hour job to one and a half hours.
- It is very comfortable and convenient to use.
- It is costly.
- This item is not returnable.
- Warranty services are only available at a recognized and authorized service dealer.
- It weighs 28.6 pounds. It can feel heavy for some people.
Even though it is expensive, people who are looking for a leaf blower for commercial purposes, this product would work for them. The best feature of this blower is that it turns any time-consuming job into a job of free minutes. This feature helps in minimizing the effort the user has to put belong to heavy-duty jobs.
15. Makita EB5300TH 4-Stroke Engine Tube Throttle Backpack Blower
This backpack blower by Makita is one of the best gas leaf blowers, which offers high-end performance with durability, convenience, and efficiency. It also produces fewer emissions, runs quieter, and the user has to spend nearly nothing on maintenance and service.
With this new and advanced blower, the users do not need to mix oil anymore, and they can straight away use gas. It also bags some fantastic features which helped it to grab the attention of the customers right from its launch.
- It has a 4-stroke cleaner-burning commercial-duty engine of 52.5 cc, which is very fuel-efficient. The engines offer an air volume of about 516 CFM and an airspeed of about 184 mph.
- It comes with a compact and lightweight body along with a padded back panel and wide padded straps for the operator to use it comfortably. The large-capacity muffler also offers quiet operation.
- It comes with tool-less handle adjustment to allow for quick and easy positioning of handle. The large-capacity air filter can be accessed and replaced easily.
- Shoulder straps have been specifically designed for providing multiple adjustments to get an improved fit.
- Automatic and mechanical engine decompression offers easy and quick starts.
- It can be used for the most complex commercial tasks.
- Users can start working with it right after they have purchased it.
- It does not come with a hip belt.
- It is heavy.
- It is expensive.
- It does not come with oil.
- The motor does not come to full power before it has been sufficiently warmed up.
When it comes to superior performance, the blower will not disappoint you. From heavy-duty to simple jobs, the anti-vibration mounts would prevent you from feeling any vibration or difficulty when you are working with the blower. It comes with a fuel tank capacity of 60.9 oz., which allows the leaf blower to work continuously for an extended period.
16. Makita EB7650TH 75.6 cc MM4 Backpack Blower
This backpack blower by Makita combines quiet operation with a cleaner-burning four-stroke engine. The users do not have to go through the trouble of fuel mixing like the way they did for the other models available in the market. Not only is this blower compact and robust, but it is also lightweight. This product comes in a complete package which includes oil bottle, flat nozzle, and two end nozzles of different sizes.
- It is fuel-efficient and cleaner-burning, which is engineered for commercial garden and lawn work. It can create an airspeed of 200 mph and air volume of 670 CFM.
- The tool-less handle adjustment offers quick and easy positioning of handle. The air filter features a large capacity, which can be easily accessible and replaced.
- The strap has been engineered with various adjustments for providing improved fit. The back panel is ventilated and padded for providing improved operator control.
- The shoulder strap can retain its shape. This feature offers easy re-shouldering.
- The large-capacity muffler helps in ensuring a quieter operation of 76 dBA.
- The large grip is positioned at the optimum central gravity that features more comfortable transport.
- The tube can be adjusted to desirable lengths.
- It is expensive.
- Some customers have faced problems with the waist belt. It becomes loose after some time.
- Some customers have even faced issues with the blower while using it on uneven terrain.
This blower motor comes with an extremely robust engine that would suit any commercial task. It comes with heavy-duty anti-vibration mounts, which is situated between the engine and the frame for improved user comfort. It is highly efficient, comforting, convenient, and fun to use. Unlike other commercial units, this blower does not produce a pounding noise during operation.
17. Makita PM7650H 75.6 cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Mist Blower
This four-stroke engine mist leaf blower by Makita provides an efficient and effective solution for groundskeepers, farmers, pest control professionals, orchardists, landscape contractors, and more. It comes in a color combination of black, white, and turquoise green. It has a commercial duty engine that can be used for versatile purposes.
- When it comes to chemical tank capacity, this blower features a magnitude of 3.9 gallons. It is perfect for the application of fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, & liquid fertilizers for livestock insect control, weed control, mosquito control, and more.
- It is equipped with a 3.67 HP commercial-style engine of 765.66 ccs for effective spray dispersion. This 4-stroke engine does not require fuel and runs straight on gas.
- Mechanical and automatic engine decompression allows for easy and quick startups. It also comes with a single action switch which activates liquid chemical flow. It produces a sound of 74dBA.
- In case the customers are not satisfied with the product, they have the option to return it to the manufacturer. The manufacturer would either replace the product or refund the customers.
- The product is also provided with a warranty of one year.
- For faster maintenance, the drain plug and oil filling port is easily accessible.
- For achieving uniform solution concentration, the tank automatically mixes the liquid chemical with the intake airflow.
- The chemical tank is L-shaped, which lowers the center of gravity to provide improved balance.
- It is heavy.
- Some customers have complained that it produces loud noises.
- It is expensive.
It blower provides efficiency, comfort, performance, and warranty. It comes with an endless list of quirky features that are highly needed for commercial work. Even though it is a bit heavy, it comes with shoulder pads and other necessary elements that would prevent the users from using this bowler for a long time. It can provide a high air volume and airspeed, so if you are looking for a beasty blower, this can be the one for you.
18. Husqvarna 125B 2-Cycle Gas Handheld Leaf Blower
This product can be the best gas leaf blower for you if you are looking for something which is moderately powerful for household purposes. This handheld leaf blower by Husqvarna is our third best pick from the million leaf blowers which are available in the market.
It is perfect for quickly cleaning up the area around your house. It is simple to use as well, which allows users of any age to use this without facing any major hassle.
- It offers powerful cleaning performance by featuring an air velocity of 170 mph and air volume of 425 CFM. With this high air power, it can efficiently complete all the sweeping and raking tasks quickly.
- The stop switch can automatically reset to the start position to provide easier starting. For easier handling, the users can use the cruise control with variable speed throttle.
- The length tube can be adjustable to achieve most of the blower. The air purges are easily accessible, which allows the user to remove any air from the fuel system and carburetor.
- It is lightweight.
- It is cost-effective.
- It comes with a specially engineered fan to minimize the workload.
- It can deliver enormous wind power.
- It does not come with a vacuum attachment.
- Some customers have faced problems while starting the product.
It is a very powerful blower that comes with the responsive throttle. It is excellent for beginners to work with due to its user-friendly interface. It is also cost-effective, which gives the users a great reason to buy this product. This product also comes with a 90-day guarantee. That means if the customer is not happy with the product, they can either ask for a replacement or a refund. Buying this can be highly beneficial.
19. Troy-Bilt TB672 208cc Jet Sweep Wheeled Leaf Blower
This wheel leaf blower by Troy-Bilt comes in red color with black borders. This product is the second-best gas leaf blower which you would get in the stores. The manufacturer offers a two-year limited warranty for this product. It has been specially designed to provide the best features which would make every cleanup job easy to execute. The machine offers outstanding performance most effectively and efficiently.
- It runs on a hard-working overhead valve engine of 208 ccs. It can produce an airstream of 150 mph, which can quickly get rid of the debris and leaves in the patio, driveway, and yard.
- It also rolls conveniently on ball-bearing semi-pneumatic wheels, which offers comfort along with a rubber-like grip handle. The users can complete their jobs effectively by utilizing the ninety-degree front discharge chute as well as the fourteen-inch high output impeller.
- The blower also ensures necessary and proper air ventilation along with the allowance of 1000 CFM airflow volume.
- This blower is the best fit for high-performance jobs.
- It can blow lightweight rocks and sticks. It can withstand the most stringent cleaning situations.
- It has the horsepower of 5.5 to 6.
- It is easy to maneuver and start.
- It is heavy.
- Due to its wheeled design, it cannot reach the corners.
This leaf blower comes with almost no cons and an endless of amazing features and pros. It comes in an ergonomic design that houses some compelling features. Whether you are using it got commercial use or household purposes, this blower would surely cut down your work effort and work time into 1/3rd.
The best thing about this blower is that you do not have to wear it and carry it. You can move it like a shopping stroller and let it do its job while you walk it around.
20. Tool Tuff Temp Unavailable Gas-Powered Leaf Blower
This product is the best gas leaf blower of all time. This product is a backpack leaf blower by Tool Tuff, which weighs 18lbs only, allowing the users to carry it around conveniently without feeling any strain on their neck, shoulders, back, waist, and hips. This product is a high-quality leaf blower that is cost-effective and adequately powered, as well.
- It can produce an air volume of .2 cubic meter/seconds and an airspeed of 157 mph. It is equipped with a 2-cycle engine of 33 ccs.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of .7 quarts, which allows the blower to run smoothly for over an hour when the tank is full.
- The blower has shoulder and back padding to allow the user to comfortably carry around the leaf blower without getting a sprain on their back. It also comes with an extended tube that enables the user to clean the rooftop and the corners easily without bending much.
- It is lightweight.
- It is the perfect match for household purposes.
- Even though it is cost-effective, it works just like the expensive models.
- The engine is of high-quality, which offers outstanding performance.
- Not suitable for heavy-duty jobs.
From easy starting to excellent performance, this blower does it all. If you need a replacement for any part of the leaf blower, it would be easily provided by the manufacturer.
The leaf blower comes with a functional tank capacity, which is enough for any household cleaning tasks. It comes with a long life, which ultimately makes buying this product a sound investment decision.
Best Gas Leaf Blower – Your Pick?
These are some of the best-rated leaf blowers which you could come across. All of them are equipped with mind-blowing features that will fit all of your requirements and needs.
Here you will find different types of blowers, and some are expensive while others are cheaper than them. This guide will help you to get the best gas leaf blower to help you complete your work without spending too much time or effort.