A house looks more beautiful with a great lawn. However, beautiful, thick, healthy, and lush green grass doesn’t just sprout out of the ground. Growing a great looking lawn and maintaining it takes a lot of skill, patience, tender loving care, and an incredibly effective fertilizer.
We may not be able to help you with the first three, but we can lend you a hand with the last one. We’re narrowing down your choices by giving you a line up the best lawn fertilizers in the market today. These will help your grass grow better and will get your neighbors talking about how gorgeous your lawn is.
Guide To Picking The Best Lawn Fertilizer
To pick the best fertilizer for grass, you first need to understand what its key ingredients are. Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium are three essential components to growing a healthy lawn.
Nitrogen is a protein present in all plants, which is why it makes sense that the best fertilizers have it. Out of all three components, this is the most important one. The more Nitrogen your grass gets, the healthier it becomes. On top of that, it also wards off pesky pests that damage your plants. Without damage, your lawn comes out looking lusher and greener.
Phosphorus is another crucial component of the best lawn fertilizer brands. It is essential because it helps plants convert the nutrients that it gets into “growth agents.” Phosphorus helps encourage the growth of grass, fruits, and flowers, and it also strengthens the roots. For new grass, the best lawn food would have higher doses of Phosphorus. For older lawns, fertilizers with less Phosphorus will suffice.
Potassium is probably the second most crucial ingredient of fertilizers when it comes to encouraging faster grass growth and the overall health of the plants. It is most commonly known or referred to as the “quality nutrient” because it has a significant effect on the overall size of the plants.
The color it produces, and the shape it has. Healthy looking lawns have a substantial amount of Potassium. This component also helps plants develop excellent resistance against the cold and droughts.
Knowing these essential ingredients is crucial in choosing the best grass fertilizer. But before you determine just how much Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium you need, it is first important to decide on what kind of grass you are growing.
1. Understand What Type Of Grass You Have
It is crucial to know what type of grass you have to determine what is the best lawn fertilizer to use. Usually, the western or southern areas of the United States have grass accustomed to warmer seasons. This includes Bermuda, Centipede, Zoysia, and Bahia. These types of grasses may need about 3 pounds of fertilizer for every 1000 square feet every year.
For grass in the Midwest or northeastern parts of the country, the lawn is more accustomed to cooler weather. The types of lawn usually found in these areas are Kentucky bluegrass, rye, and tall fescue. These types need about 2 pounds of fertilizer for every 1000 square feet annually. These are sturdier kinds of grass, which is why it requires less fertilizer.
2. Determine The Types Of Fertilizer
To know the fertilizer you will buy, try to understand first the available types in the market. Currently, there are three kinds: organic, granular, and water-soluble. Organic fertilizers are chemical-free and all-natural. In fact, you can make this kind of fertilizer in your own home. If you have ever tried making a compost pit, then you have had this type of fertilizer.
Once the natural ingredients decompose, it releases nutrients back to the soil. The soil, upon receipt of the nutrients, then feeds the grass. The granular type is a solid fertilizer that is sprinkled on the ground around the plants. This type lasts for a few months because the granules take a while to break down. Once it does, the nutrients are released into the soil, and results can be seen in just a few days.
This is also often called the “time-release formulas” because you can more or less control when to feed your grass. Finally, water-soluble fertilizers are quick-release whose benefits can be seen almost immediately. These are the powder type fertilizers that are dissolved in water and sprayed onto the plants. The water-soluble fertilizers are usually ammonium-based because it helps the grass absorb the solution better and faster.
Choosing the type of fertilizer, you will use will ultimately depend on how you want to use it and how often it will be applied. You will also have to consider how much your grass needs and how involved you will be in tending to it.
For instance, if you will be around regularly to care for your plants, water-soluble fertilizers will be best. However, if you will be gone for a few weeks, granule type fertilizers might be more effective. If you’re dealing with pests, you may also want to consider getting fertilizers that have ingredients that ward off the insects.
What is the best lawn fertilizer? The best lawn food will ultimately depend on what your grass needs and the NPK (Nitrogen – Phosphorus – Potassium) formulation it will have. We have scoured the web to find the best of the best, and we’ve narrowed down the list to these top 14 best lawn fertilizer brands.
Each of these has its strengths and weaknesses that we’ve carefully identified through reviews given by actual users. Reading through each of the reviews will help you determine the best fit for your lawn’s needs.
Top 14 Best Fertilizers 2020
1. Simple Lawn Solutions’ Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK – “The Spring Concentrated Spray”
Simple Lawn Solutions offers a well-balanced liquid fertilizer for your lawn. It is made from excellent quality ingredients that give you pure 16-4-8 NPK nutrients. This ratio helps you achieve a greener lawn, facilitates the growth of your grass, and provides you with some root support and guarantees the overall health for your plants.
This is a liquid spray fertilizer that gives your grass additional nutrients. It has the right balance of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium, and is also formulated with fish and seaweed for the overall health of your soil.
This may be one of, if not the best, grass fertilizer for Spring as it helps ward off pests that are hungry for food, controls weed infestation, and deals with diseases your plants may be dealing with.
The Advanced 16-4-8 Concentrated Spray works well for several grass types, which include Bermuda, Zoysia, Centipede, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, and Fescue. Regardless of where you are in the country, this fertilizer will still be effective once applied to your lawn.
- It has a well-balanced amount of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium.
- It is made of natural and organic ingredients.
- It makes the soil healthier, which gives all the proper nutrients to your plants.
- It can be used on a variety of grass and plants.
- Works well during the Spring, and even during the humid days of Summer.
- Some have reported the fertilizer not mixing well with the water. It might be best to test right away to ensure that it will dissolve properly.
- There were some reviews that the fertilizer is not as effective as they would hope it would be. Some have reported not seeing any significant changes even days after application.
What Makes It Different
It is one of the best lawn fertilizers for Spring. It helps control pests and weeds, which are pretty aggressive during this season as it tries to look for food and some sunshine after the harsh weather conditions that winter brings. It is an organic formulation that promotes the growth of your grass provided that it is appropriately used and dissolved well.
2. Scott’s Turf Builder Lawn Food – “Fertilizer for All Seasons”
Scott’s Turf Builder Lawn Food is perfect to use for any season. Its formulation helps your roots become more robust and therefore withstand the stresses that season changes may bring. It can help protect your grass from extreme weather conditions, thus giving you healthy-looking grass all year round.
Scott’s tagline focuses a lot on the future and what problems it may bring. Taking from their message, the fertilizer they created tries to help you gear up for all possible weather changes by giving your lawn ample protection. This is done through the improved and efficient absorption of water and nutrients that your grass needs.
The Turf Builder Lawn Food is one of the best fertilizer brands as it is formulated with a trademarked and exclusive “all-in-one particle technology” that helps the grass get greener and enables it to be fed with the proper nutrients.
- It helps plants develop strong roots.
- It promotes better absorption of water, which will result in healthier and greener grass.
- The technology it has can help your lawn withstand the changes in the weather.
- It helps the grass become greener.
- Improper use of it may cause irreversible damage. It may be best to try it out on a patch before applying to the entire lawn.
- Putting on a thick layer of the fertilizer will burn the grass.
- It may not be okay to use on all types of grass.
- Some claim the results to be weak and slow.
- It does not control weed growth.
What Makes It Different
This fertilizer is a bit slow in promoting the growth of the grass, but it proves effective in making the plants greener. One has to be careful in putting on the right amount to see favorable results and to avoid damage to the grass.
3. Scotts Turf Builder Southern Triple Action – “The 3-in-1 Fertilizer”
Another Scott’s variant makes it to your Top 14 Best Fertilizer for Grass. The brand is a household name in gardening as it provides us with so many possible options that will cater exclusively to what your lawn really needs. This one, in particular, is one of the best lawn fertilizers and weed killer formulations in the market today.
Scott’s Southern Triple Action works best for lawns grown in the Southern states. These types of grass include St. Augustine, Carpet grass, Centipede, and Zoysia. It is designed to cater to these needs and address concerns gardeners usually face in this part of the country.
The Triple Action ability of this fertilizer is to kill, prevent, and feed. It kills dollar weeds and clovers. It prevents fire ants, mole crickets, ticks, and other insects from damaging the leaves as well. And of course, it feeds and gives your grass the nutrients that it needs. It promotes growth that will provide you with a thick, green lawn.
- Works on preventing ants from attacking the plants. It doesn’t seem to kill the insects, though, and it just moves them to areas that the fertilizer is not applied.
- The fertilizer comes out pink, so it is easy to determine which patches on the lawn gets fertilized.
- It helps the grass get greener and thicker.
- Some claim that it also feeds the dollar weeds instead of killing it.
- A thick layer of it can damage the lawn.
- It has some chemicals that can irritate your skin if it comes into contact with it.
- It does not work well on all types of grass.
What Makes It Different
This 3-in-1 fertilizer claims to kill dollar weeds. Unfortunately, based on the reviews, it may be feeding it, too, instead of eliminating it. However, it does do a good job preventing insects from damaging plants. So, this fertilizer may be better off being called the 2-in-1 fertilizer instead of the 3-in-1 fertilizer.
4. Charlie’s Compost – “The Chicken Fertilizer”
Charlie’s Compost is an all-natural fertilizer that is great for a variety of plants and grass. Usage of it results in lush and greener looking leaves, more robust roots, and healthier plants. It is made of ingredients that have not been exposed to any insecticide or pesticide, which guarantees that the fertilizer is completely organic.
Charlie’s Compost has one of the best lawn fertilizer reviews. Most of its users’ love using this product because it boasts of being all-natural, which means that your plants also get only organic nutrients.
The fertilizer is created in a poultry farm in Kentucky, and it’s made primarily of chicken manure. Its other components are also organic and include cornstalks, hay, straw, and clay dirt, among other things. This formulation is composted for about eight to ten weeks and releases a healthy amount of nutrients and microbes that are good food for the plants.
Charlie’s Compost also has minimal quantities of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium. It does not make use of synthetic materials, which means that it has little to no exposure to chemicals.
- It is an all-organic fertilizer that delivers excellent results.
- It can be applied in a variety of plants, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Results are seen almost immediately.
- It is not messy to use and quite easy to apply.
- It is well composted and does not smell even if the main component is manure.
- It is non-GMO, pesticide-free, and hormone-free.
- Each ten-pound bag is priced quite expensively.
- Organic compost can be made for half the price.
- It might not be best to use all the time due to its cost.
What Makes It Different
It is made of chicken manure! Although this is the main ingredient, the fertilizer does not stink. It is guaranteed by its manufacturers to be all organic. Despite not having any chemicals, it gets the job done. Healthier and greener plants are immediately seen after use. This is one of the best lawn fertilizer brands available for personal use.
5. Easy Peasy All-Natural Muriate of Potash – “The Potassium Formulation”
This pack of Easy Peasy fertilizer has a high concentration of Potassium. It is excellent for your lawn and garden because it helps your plants resist damage that may be caused by insects or harsh weather conditions. It can be used for flowering plants, trees, lawns, and even vegetables.
Easy Peasy All-Natural Muriate of Potash has a 0-0-60 formulation. Its manufacturer boasts of using only 100% natural Potassium that is great in promoting the overall health of your plants. It gives you stronger roots, more durable leaves, and disease-resistant plants.
This fertilizer also comes in one, two, and ten-pound bags so it can meet your needs, regardless of how big or small your patch of green is. This pack does not have to be mixed in water and can be directly applied to the soil. It can be mixed in naturally when there is a rain shower or during your regular watering routine.
- It is a great source of natural Potassium.
- It is easy to use, whether during the early stages of the plant’s life or the latter part.
- It works fast in a variety of plants.
- The fertilizer works excellently, even in warmer weather conditions.
- The amount of Potassium helps maximize the size of the fruits produced by the plants.
- The packaging is resealable so that it can be used several times.
- This may cause irritation if it comes into contact with your skin.
- It is a pretty strong fertilizer, so it can burn your grass if too much of it is applied.
- It is quite expensive.
What Makes It Different
This is one of the best lawn fertilizers for Spring. It has a high amount of Potassium that helps your greens resist damage and diseases, especially during the awakening of insects that love to chew on leaves. It also results in healthier plants and bigger fruits.
6. Easy Peasy Triple Super Phosphate 0-46-0 – “The Phosphorous Formulation”
Easy Peasy is a brand known for producing a variety of fertilizers that cater to the different needs of your garden or lawn. This particular variant is excellent to use for more mature plants because it encourages the growth of flowers and fruits, and also makes the roots bigger and stronger.
This type of Easy Peasy fertilizer has a 0-46-0 formulation, making it a great source of Phosphorus that helps your plants naturally convert nutrients into its food. This element is a crucial component used in photosynthesis, so added amounts of it produce more nutrients and food for the plant.
The Triple Super Phosphate fertilizer is one of the best fertilizers for grass because its granular form makes it easy to use in small or more significant patches of grass. A small bag can be used for an extended period because you will only need a cup worth for every 100 square feet of grass. This makes the fertilizer very economical, especially for personal use.
- It has a high amount of Phosphorus that promotes the healthy growth of plants, fruits, and flowers.
- It is very economical that it can be used every six weeks.
- This is an effective product whose results can be easily seen.
- It works well for lawns, gardens, and even container plants.
- This is a great bag to use for new plants and even more mature ones.
- It is a product that is hard to find.
- It can cause irritation when it comes into contact with the skin.
- It is a powerful product that needs to be used sparingly.
What Makes It Different
The Easy Peasy 0-46-0 variant has a healthy amount of phosphorous. It is excellent to use for all kinds of plants; at whatever stage of growth they may be. It helps the plants produce their nutrients that foster the faster growth of the plants.
7. The Seed Plant Urea Fertilizer – “The Economical Fertilizer”
The Seed Plant brand abides by four basic principles that are manifested in the fertilizers they produce: quality, simplicity, trust, and practicality. Their Urea variant boasts of being the highest quality fertilizer that will provide your plants with blue ribbon award-winning greens. It is also simple to apply, practical to use because of its efficiency and effectivity, and a trustworthy brand that guarantees results.
The Seed Plant Urea Fertilizer is a convenient source of Nitrogen that will give you stronger and greener grass. It has 46% nitrogen that can be applied to your plants and soil through your hand or a spreader. It is also water-soluble and non-toxic, which makes it safe to use and easy to apply.
This is one of the best lawn fertilizer brands in the market today. It is safe and very economical because every 2 pounds of the product can be used in 1000 square meters of green. This is a 4-star variant that is loved by commercial gardeners and even new hobbyists because it is an effective and easy to use fertilizer.
- This is a high-quality urea fertilizer that dissolves well with water.
- It is easy to use and very effective.
- It’s a natural product that yields results in about two weeks.
- Very economical pack that gives you great value for your money.
- This product also works well on potted plants, lawns, and even fruit trees.
- There are no detailed instructions on the package, so new gardeners might be prone to make mistakes that could lead to burnt grass.
- The packaging is pretty thin, so it can easily rip if it is not handled correctly.
What Makes It Different
It is an economical pack because just 2 pounds of it can be used in a large patch of grass. It is cheap, lasts long, and very effective. It is easy to use, which makes it a practical product even for those who are new to gardening.
8. Grow More 7512 Hawaiian Bud – “The Flowers’ Fertilizer”
Grow More is a brand that is available in different countries across the globe. Their products, like the 7512 Hawaiian Bud variant is designed to make gardening more efficient for commercial growers and personal gardeners. This particular variant is based on a scientific solution designed to promote strong roots, healthier leaves, and the overall growth of the plant.
Grow More 7512 Hawaiian Bud has a 5-50-17 Nitrogen – Phosphorus – Potassium formulation. This fertilizer variant is urea free, which makes it specifically designed for hydroponic production or for plants that grow in sand, gravel, and even liquid.
The Hawaiian Bud is also water-soluble and can be injected into water irrigations to cover a larger scale of greenery, or it can be directly applied to the leaves of plants to ensure efficient absorption of nutrients. It is also great to use for flower producing plants like lavender, which is the main ingredient of essential oils.
- This fertilizer is affordable and offers excellent value for your money.
- It is versatile and can be applied through fertigation and foliar applications.
- It is a potent fertilizer that is very effective. It can produce flower clusters in just two to three works.
- It works great throughout the year, regardless of weather conditions.
- It is perfect for new plants and even more mature ones. It has the right amount of Phosphorus and Potassium that is needed for better growth of flowers.
- This fertilizer works best for hydroponic production. This means it is not compatible with some other varieties that do not grow in sand, gravel, or liquid.
What Makes It Different
The Grow More 7512 Hawaiian Bud fertilizer was especially formulated for hydroponic production. Its NPK ratio makes it one of, if not the best fertilizer for flowering plants. It is also quite versatile because it can be administered using water irrigations or through direct application onto leaves.
9. Beat Your Neighbor Fertilizer – “The Small Pack to Big Amounts Fertilizer”
Beat Your Neighbor Fertilizer, from the brand name itself, aims to give you the best possible lawn and garden that your neighbors will covet. One jar of this product is enough to make about 90 gallons of plant food, which makes it quite an economical purchase.
This product is one of the best lawn fertilizer reviews-wise. It is an all-purpose product and a great source of nutrients and food for plants, flowers, fruits, and vegetables. The brand guarantees that you will see a huge difference in the way your greenery will grow if you use this product faithfully.
This is a water-soluble fertilizer that can easily be applied to small or large patches of grass through a sprayer or a hose. This is gentle enough to be used once a week for outdoor lawns and gardens, and more sparingly for indoor plants. One jar is guaranteed to last a long time since it can produce over 90 gallons worth of fertilizer.
- Eight ounces of this product can produce 90 gallons of fertilizer.
- It is easy to use and proven to be very effective.
- It is comparable to, or possibly even better than, other well-known fertilizers like Miracle Grow.
- It is an affordable purchase given the amount of fertilizer you will be able to produce once it is mixed with water.
- It is one of the best lawn foods available in the market that gives you value for your money.
- Diluting it in water can be a bit tricky.
- The results do not come immediately. It will require a lot of patience before seeing visible changes.
What Makes It Different
This product is one of the few that enables you to produce a large amount of fertilizer for just 8 ounces of powder. Despite it being diluted in a lot of water, it is still effective even if the results do not show right away. It offers excellent value for your money provided that you are not in a hurry to get a lush, green lawn.
10. Espoma ELF Organic All-Season Lawn Food – “The Four Seasons Fertilizer”
What is the best lawn fertilizer? One of the characteristics of the brand you should be considering is its mindfulness of nature. This is what Espoma is about. It boasts of using only renewable and sustainable ingredients that do not harm the environment and aim to protect our natural resources. This desire allows the brand to create fertilizers that are guaranteed natural, safe, and non-toxic to our plants.
Espoma Lawn Food is a product that can be used in all seasons. It protects the plants from damage that can be brought about by extreme weather conditions and changes. Its natural ingredients allow your plants to feed on microbes and nutrients that will promote its growth.
This particular variant also claims to cover two to four times more area than other fertilizers, making it an excellent buy for commercial growers or amateur gardeners. It has an 18-0-3 Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium formulation that guarantees faster growth of plants while overseeing its overall health and robustness.
- Significant improvement can be seen in your plants even when applying the fertilizer at the peak of summer.
- It gives your lawn a greener and thicker look.
- It is an organic formulation that was explicitly designed to take care of lawns and plants.
- It is a nitrogen-rich fertilizer that promotes faster growth of pf plants.
- It is a slow-release fertilizer, so one pack can last for months.
- Provided that is used the right way, and the granules are correctly dissolved, results can be seen in as early as two weeks.
- The granules do not dilute quickly.
- This is a pretty strong fertilizer, and thick applications of it may end up burning the plants.
What Makes It Different
This is the best lawn fertilizer for Spring or even Summer. It is an all-around product that can help your plants withstand changes in the weather and temperature. Its nitrogen and potassium formulation help promote the health and fast growth of your plants, which makes it one of the best lawn fertilizers in the market today.
11. Easy Peasy Urea Fertilizer – “The Best Lawn Fertilizer for Spring”
The Easy Peasy Urea Fertilizer is one of the best lawn fertilizer brands available for newbie or professional gardeners or plant growers. It has a high dose of Nitrogen at 46%, which promotes the fast growth of leaves and the vibrant green color that makes plants and lawns so beautiful.
This particular variant of Easy Peasy is a fast-acting product and is perfect for gardeners who need to see immediate results. This is possibly one of the best fertilizers for grass because of its main ingredient – nitrogen. The manufacturers guarantee that this element is of the highest quality, and it is safe to use on gardens and lawns.
This product dissolves well and has a fast release feature that makes it so easy to use. It also comes in a resealable packaging so the fertilizer is easy to store, unexposed to chemicals, and can be used for months.
- This variant is one of the best lawn fertilizers reviews-wise.
- It can be applied quickly, and it guarantees impressive and immediate results – usually in two weeks.
- It provides rapid growth of leaves and gives it a lush green color.
- It is very potent, especially great to use during the Spring.
- Since it has a high dose of Nitrogen, it can quickly burn plants if not applied the right way or if used too often.
- Some have reported having trouble diluting the fertilizer. For it to be effective, ensure that the fertilizer is dissolved correctly. If not, there will be no visible results.
What Makes It Different
Its formulation makes it one of the best lawn fertilizers and weed killers available for commercial and personal use. It can facilitate the growth of your plants in just two weeks. It has been proven adequate, whether it is in facilitating the growth of your plants or ensuring the elimination of harmful weeds.
12. Infinity 20-20-20 40 Count Boost Pacs Fertilizer – “The Individually Packed Fertilizer”
Infinity Count boost Pacs Fertilizer offers a balanced amount of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium that promotes the healthy growth of plants gives it a breathtaking green color, and can facilitate the bloom of flowers and proliferation of fruits. It is a great product to use, whether you are a professional or a new gardener.
Based on best lawn fertilizer reviews, this product is a 4-star fertilizer. It has a 20-20-20 formulation that is perfect for plants, regardless of the stage in its growth. The availability of all macronutrients in this variant ensures that the plant’s leaves grow and turn green, the fruit and flower production is improved, and the overall health is great.
This particular fertilizer can also be used for a variety of plants, whether indoor or outdoor, potted or garden plants. It also has a drop, fill, and feed mechanism that gives you mess-free applications of the fertilizer.
- It is mess-free because of the drop, fill, and feed feature.
- It has a balanced formulation of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium
- Easy to use, but will heed some poking for it to dissolve faster.
- It comes in individual packs, thus eliminating the need to measure the exact amount of fertilizer needed.
- It is quite expensive and, therefore, harder to maintain.
- The plastic the fertilizer comes in takes a long time to dissolve or sometimes does not dissolve at all. When poured, the plastic falls into the soil as well.
- The packets do not entirely dissolve.
What Makes It Different
It comes in individual packets, which means you no longer have to measure manually. It is easier to use in that sense, but unfortunately, some of the packets take too long to dissolve completely. This might prove to be frustrating, especially for those who are just starting.
13. Easy Peasy Urea Nitrogen Fertilizer – “The Nitrogen Formulation”
Easy Peasy Urea is an excellent quality fertilizer that gives plants a healthy amount of Nitrogen. It is a fast-acting product, and it is perfect for gardeners who want results in just a few weeks. The brand is also quite reliable in the field of gardening, which makes this product one of the best fertilizers.
Because of the brand’s years of experience and expertise in the production of fertilizers, this variant has become one of the best fertilizers for grass. The high content of Nitrogen allows you to grow a lush green lawn in just two weeks.
Although not all of its ingredients are considered to be organic, the materials used for this variant is guaranteed safe and healthy for plants. This is a great product to use, especially for those who are just starting to get their hands dirty. With careful application and proper dilution, this product will prove to be very useful.
- This brand only makes use of high-quality Nitrogen.
- It guarantees the fast growth of plants.
- The fertilizer makes your lawn greener.
- The plants are healthier because of the high content of Nitrogen present in the fertilizer.
- It is one of the best lawn fertilizers for spring gardening
- The synthetic ingredients used are not hazardous and are very safe to use in different kinds of plants.
- It is not an all organic fertilizer.
- First-time gardeners might be prone to make mistakes because their packaging does not come with specific instructions.
- This has 0% phosphorus and Potassium.
- Urea formulation has to be applied in good weather condition s to ensure soil absorption of ammonia.
What Makes It Different
This product has a generous amount of Nitrogen that promotes the fast growth of plants. The grass becomes greener, too, which is evidence of healthy nutrients being absorbed by it. Great to use for first-time gardeners. Definitely one of the best lawn foods in the market.
14. AgroThrive Organic Fertilizer – “The Professionals’ Choice”
AgroThrive has been in the fertilizer business for a very long time, and it is considered to be one of the best lawn fertilizer brands. They’re known for having produced over 13 million of organic bio-fertilizers, which guarantees that they are quite in making reliable products.
AgroThrive’s general-purpose fertilizer is known for being used by commercial growers. The brand has now made it possible for this effective fertilizer to be made available for personal home lawns and gardens.
It’s known for being one of the best lawn fertilizer and weed killer because of its one of a kind formulation. It provides plants with a considerable amount of nutrition and soil microbes that produce healthy and lush grass. It also activates the microflora in soils that releases its indigenous nutrients that readily feed the plants.
AgroThrive’s ingredients, and the successful combination of it has allowed AgroThrive to promise visible results in just 5 to seven days!
- Commercial growers use it.
- Visible results are seen in a week or less
- Encourages the indigenous nutrients in soils to be released, instead of mixing in chemicals or artificial nutrients to the ecosystem.
- Improves plant resistance to diseases and drastic weather conditions
- It produces robust roots
- The ratio of water to fertilizer is 1:10, which means just a small amount of fertilizer can be effective.
- Works on lawns and a variety of plants.
- It is a bit pricey for home use.
What Makes It Different
It’s the go-to fertilizer of several commercial growers. It is proven effective despite the use of all organic materials. If you look for the best lawn fertilizer reviews, you will see that it consistently gets a 5-star rating, making it one of the best lawn fertilizer brands in the market.
Best Lawn Fertilizers – Your pick?
Growing and maintaining a lawn or garden does not come naturally and nor does it happen overnight. It takes a lot of skill, patience, tender loving care, and the best grass fertilizer. To ensure your success in gardening, make sure to pick grass that will thrive in your state by assessing weather conditions and insect occurrence.
From there, study up on how to best take care of it, and pick the best fertilizer brand that will meet the needs of your lawn. This way, you can help facilitate its rapid and proper growth, and guarantee its health and resistance to pests and weather changes.